Education is the process of formally or informally facilitating learning, by which knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits of a society are transferred to other people, through discussion, teaching, training, or research.
Education is formally divided into stages such as preschool, primary school, secondary school, and then college, university, or apprenticeship. The Texas Education Agency is the state agency that oversees primary and secondary public education in the state of Texas.
Pages in category "Education"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Teacher performance standards
- Technology applications standards
- Texas assessment of academic skills
- Texas assessment of basic skills
- Texas assessment of knowledge and skills
- Texas education agency
- Texas educational assessment of minimum skills
- Texas essential knowledge and skills
- Texas examinations of educator standards
- Texas higher education coordinating board
- Texas standardized assessments
- TExES pedagogy and professional responsibilities EC-12
- TExES science 7-12