My Personal Wiki
The information contained in this wiki is for my personal use and is for general information purposes only. While I make an attempt to keep the information current and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the wiki or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the wiki for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this wiki.
Through this wiki you are able to link to other websites which are not under my control. I have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. My inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation on my part nor do I necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
I make an effort to keep the wiki up and running smoothly. However, I take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the wiki being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
Use of information, plans, suggestions, parts, and supplies provided by this wiki is at your own risk. Use of the final product resulting from the information provided by this wiki is at your own risk. The wiki author disclaims all responsibility for any resulting damage, injury, or expense. It is your responsibility to make sure that your activities comply with applicable laws, including copyright.
May Contain Errors Or Omissions
Although the wiki author has made every effort to ensure that the information in this wiki is correct, the wiki author does not assume and hereby disclaim any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from negligence, accident, or any other cause.
Not Medical Advice
The information provided by this wiki is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The user should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his or her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
May Require Specialized Knowledge And Experience
The information provided by this wiki is not meant to replace specialized knowledge or skills. Instructions may pose some inherent risk and may not be detailed enough to allow you to complete an experiment, activity, or project safely or successfully without prior experience or training. The wiki author advises users to take full responsibility for their safety and know their limits. Before completing an experiment, activity, or project as described in this wiki, be sure that your understanding of the information is complete and that you do not take risks beyond your level of experience, aptitude, training, and comfort level.
Safety is your responsibility.
- Always wear appropriate safety gear.
- Make sure you have adequate skills and experience to perform or construct the experiments, activities, and projects.
- Make sure you know how to properly use all equipment.
- Keep in mind that tools, electricity, chemicals, and other resources used in these experiments, activities, and projects are dangerous. Use them with appropriate precautions and safety gear.
- These experiments, activities, and projects are not intended for use by children.
Handling parts and materials is your responsibility.
- Parts and materials may require special handling, precautions, and safety gear to avoid injury. For instance, they may have sharp, rough edges that can cause harm if not handled appropriately, or be small enough to pose a choking hazard for children and pets.
- Wear appropriate safety gear when handling parts and materials, and use caution.
- Keep all parts out of reach of children and pets.
Use of final products is your responsibility.
- If you perform an experiment or activity or create a project from this wiki, I do not warrantee the fitness or safety of the final product resulting from the experiment, activity, or project.
- Use your own judgment whether the product is appropriate for the intended use and audience.
- Final product may be inappropriate for children and pets.